XGA (1024 x 768), 3300 ANSI Lumens, DLP Technology, 2400 : 1, Speaker, 3000 hours lamp life, 3D Enabled, Remote Control, 2.6Kg
Enlighten your audience.Count on the outstanding brightness and picture quality of the 1430X Projector, whether you’re presenting to a conference room full of professionals or a classroom of students.
- Enjoy bright, versatile projection: Your presentations will appear bright and bold in a variety of lighting conditions with 3200 ANSI Lumens (max).
- Go bold with affordable 3D capability: Project dramatic 3D content via your computer. 3D imagery can help keep your audience immersed in the message, and you can stay on budget.
- Experience excellent image quality: Vibrant color, clear imagery and crisp text are yours with features such as XGA resolution (1024 x 768), a high contrast ratio of 2400:1 and BrilliantColor™ technology.
Present effectively and easily with the reliable Dell™ 1430X Projector. It was designed specifically for ease of use and dependability.
| Enjoy extended lamp life
Dependable projection relies on long lamp life. That’s exactly what the 1430X Projector offers — up to 3,000 hours in Normal mode and up to 5,000 hours in Eco mode.
| Get multiple connectivity options
Connect to multimedia devices or switch from one presenter to another with a range of connectivity options including Dual VGA-In, S-Video, and Composite Video.
| Benefit from quick shutdown
Easily reduce your projector shutdown time with a single press of the power on/off button (prior setup required).
Discover an economical and reliable solution.
When it comes to planning for effective presentations day in and day out, count on a reliable projection solution and low total cost of ownership with the 1430X Projector.
- Streamlined maintenance: Top-load access makes changing the 1430X lamp easy, even while the projector is still attached to a ceiling mount (ceiling mount kit sold separately). The filter-free design helps ensure simple maintenance.
- Enduring value: The Dell 1430X offers an impressive value for your organization with its reliability, versatility, ease-of-use, long lamp life and low total cost of ownership.
- Key security features: Keep your projector safe. Password protection helps guard against unauthorized use and the Kensington lock slot helps protect against theft (security cable sold separately).
|Connectivity||AC power input socket, 2x 15-pin D-Sub for analog RGB/component input signals, 1x 15-pin D-Sub for VGA-A loop through, 1x Composite Video RCA jack for CVBS signal, 1x 4-pin S-Video for Y/C signal, 1x mini USB-B slave for remote support, Audio Input: 1x 3.5mm stereo mini phone jack, Audio Output: 1x 3.5mm stereo mini phone jack, 1x mini-DIN 9-pin RS232 for wired remote projector control from PC|
|Resolution||1024 x 768 (XGA)|
|Video Format||S-Video/Composite Video input: NTSC [M, 3.58, 4.43), PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N, 4.43), SECAM (B, D, G, K, K1, L, 4.25/4.4), Component Video via VGA input: 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p, 1080i/p|
|Audio||1x 2W speaker RMS Mono|
|Projection Lens||F-Stop: F/2.54~2.73, Focal length, f = 18.18~21.84mm|
|Security||Kensington lock slot, Password protection|
|Brightness||3200 ANSI Lumens|
|Contrast Ratio||2400:1 Minimum|
|Lamp Type||Osram 240W user-replaceable|
|Noise Level||36 dB(A) Normal Mode, 32 dB(A) Eco-Mode|
|Power Supply||Universal AC 90-264 50Hz/60Hz with PFC input|
|Power Consumption||Normal Mode: 368W ± 10% @ 110Vac, Eco-Mode: 305W ± 10% @ 110Vac, Standby Mode: ≤0.5W|
|Temperatur||Operating temperature: 0°C ~ 35°C (32°F ~ 95°F) Humidity: 90% Maximum, Storage temperature: -30°C ~ 65°C (-22°F ~ 149°F) Humidity: 90% (maximum), Shipping Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C (-4°F ~ 140°F) Humidity: 90% (maximum)|
|Dimension||290 x 238 x 90.82 mm (W x D x H)|
|Isi Paket||Unit, Power Cable, VGA Cable, CD User’s Guide, Remote Control, Quick Setup guide & Product Information guide|
Write a review for DELL Projector 1430X
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: